Saturday, March 12, 2005
- Well, We Won't be Letting THAT Happen Again...
- What's the Nature of the Presidential Order?
- More on the Medellin AntiClimax
- Medellin update
- The Problem of Severability in Raich
- A brief response...
- But What of the Equal Protection Clause?
- Scalia's Inconsistency: Who Cares? OR, How I Lea...
- The Ten Commandments Argument
- Above the Law
- Becker-Posner Blog
- Columbia ACS Blog
- Confirm Them
- CrimProf Blog
- De Novo
- Dorf on Law
- Georgetown Federalist Society
- Greedy Clerks
- How Appealing
- Legal Theory Blog
- Leiter Reports
- Lessig Blog
- Opinio Juris
- Religion Clause
- Sentencing Law & Policy
- Volokh Conspiracy
"The Courts must declare the sense of the law; and if they should be disposed to exercise WILL instead of JUDGMENT, the consequences would be the substitution of their pleasure for that of the legislative body."
|CLS Fed Soc GoogleGroup|
|Browse Archives at groups.google.com|